Saturday, October 20, 2012








ANIMATION DEMO REEL






Reel Breakdown List


"FIRED-Lip sync" (Nov 2011) Pencil Test; I animated the given character and dialog.
Pencil on paper.

"Mopeys"(Jun 2012) Short film; I directed, did storyboard, character design, layout,
animation and clean up pencil on paper. I digitally painted it in ToonBoom Harmony
and composited in Adobe After Effects.

"Head Rotation" (Jul 2011) Pencil Test; I designed and animated the head. Pencil on
paper.

"Cheeky Walk Cycle" (Aug 2011) Pencil Test; I designed and animated the character.
Pencil on paper.

"The Magician" (Oct 2011) Pencil Test; I animated the given character. Pencil on
paper.

"So" (April 2012) Short film; I directed, did storyboard, character design, background
design. Animated in Flash and composited in Adobe After Effects.

“Cowboy” Short film; I directed, did storyboard, character design, and animation. I
digitally painted and composited it in ToonBoom Harmony. Pencil on paper.

"YOU TAKE THIS JOB-Lip sync" (Nov 2011) Pencil Test; I animated the given
character and dialog. Pencil on paper.